Slack to Teams migration using Saketa - Saketa Slack to Teams Migration Tool - Slack Vs. Teams Migration
Slack to Teams migration is Saketa Teams Migration tools new offering to let you securely upgrade from Slack to Microsoft Teams effortlessly.
Saketa is Happy to announce the launch of the “Slack to Teams Migration” module as the major highlight of the new version release of Saketa Migrator. The Teams Migration tool of the Saketa Migrator Version 4.0 comes with added capabilities of Slack to Teams migration along with the pre-existing Teams to Teams migration as well as SharePoint to Teams Migration
Saketa Slack to Teams Migration Tool
Microsoft Teams’ contribution to the modern workplace is widely acclaimed as the one-stop solution for all collaboration woes.
Slack on the other hand has been an industry leader among the collaboration tools for quite a long time and is also credited with being the first of its kind application that connected the organizational components in the most efficient ways possible. Back when emails were the prime mode of peer communication, Slack offered a better company-wide chatroom alternative to the organizations. And within no time did it gain its position as the most popular collaboration tool that replaced emails as the mode of communication and sharing with real-time messaging. It gave way to organized communication by channels for group discussions as well as private messages for sharing confidential information, files, and others on a single platform.
But with time, new alternatives emerge and so is the case with Slack which has a much more advanced and efficient competitor in the form of Microsoft Teams. With its amazing performance and unmatchable features, Microsoft Teams has undeniably become a modern workplace necessity along with Microsoft 365 across various industries. And as a Slack user, if you are looking for a better collaboration experience, it’s time you should seriously consider going for a Slack to Teams migration.
Why Migrate Slack to Teams?
Slack has contributed to the collaborative growth of many organizations over the years and suddenly deciding to walk away from it might seem quite vague and scary. But keeping all these hesitations aside, modernization is one of the key aspects that re-imbibes new ways of innovation and productivity in any organization.
There might be initial hesitations in investing in moving to an entirely new environment but we must put a light upon its two major positive aspects:
- Cost Saving
- Secure migration
Most enterprises have a Microsoft Office Suite license, thus making the most popular chat-based collaboration tool, Microsoft Teams available at no extra cost. This makes spending upon a one-time migration much cheaper as compared to the year-long Slack subion.
Additionally, being closely associated with Office35, Microsoft Teams makes it quite easy to coordinate among different platforms by establishing interconnection with other Microsoft applications that Slack, being a third-party tool. cannot go for.
What’s in Store for Saketa Migrator Version 4.0 users
The new and better Saketa Migrator 4.0 aims at tackling all your Microsoft365 and Microsoft Teams migration worries without any complications. The new update of version 4.0 are –
- New Feature – Slack to Teams migration
- New Feature – Content migration option is available within the Teams migration module.
- New Feature – Supports migrating Teams conversations as HTML pages.
- New Insights Available in the SharePoint Inventory Module – Insights that deal with workflows, InfoPath forms and custom solutions.
- File permissions information is available in the File System Inventory report.
- Functional improvements in Teams to Teams migration.
- Now Saketa Migrator tool can run in the background by consuming minimal resources to perform tasks.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
Supported Features of Slack to Teams Migrator
- Migrate Workspace as Team
- Migrate Channel as Team
- Migrate Admins as owners and members as members
- Channels will be migrated
- Users in Private channels will be migrated
- Files migration and its metadata migration
- Conversations migration
- Posts will be migrated as site pages
- Messages and replies are migrated
- Mentions will be migrated
- Metadata on messages and replies will be preserved
- Links will be corrected to point destination team
- Apps won’t be migrated
- Emojis & Reactions won’t be migrated
Saketa Migrator Salient Features
Saketa Migration tool is feature-packed to bring in the best migration experience ever. Some of its most notable features are:
- Turbo Mode: Choose your migration speed as you please. Go for a regular migration speed or utilize your Azure storage account to opt for a super-fast migration.
- Schedule Migration: Plan your migration hours according to your organization’s downtime to achieve absolute zero business disruption.
- User and Group Mappings: Automatically map the source groups and users with those at the destination with an added option of manual handling of the unresolved users too in order to conduct smooth migration without any failure due to the missing users at target.
- Pre & Post Migration Reports: Pre-migration ensures that you get an idea of all the obstacles to the migration process beforehand to be able to be prepared enough and post-migration validates the success of the migration process.
- Analytics and insights: Keep a track of the entire migration process with a detailed analytical report
- Team and Channel Copy options: Copy options to rename Teams and channels before migration, change their type and deion. Choose to migrate the files, conversations and channels, or not.
Upcoming Teams Migration Capabilities
Our Teams Migration module is constantly under progressive development by our team of experts and we are committed to make it the best migration aid for you. One of the major Teams migration feature that is being worked upon by us is the File System to Teams migration module that it slated to upgrade our Microsoft Teams migrator further.
A note to our Pre-Existing users
We at Saketa have always believed in nurturing the trust of our customers to the best of our abilities and will continue to do so. And thus, we would love to extend our gratitude to all our esteemed customers with a special offering that you will surely love.
If you are one of the Pre-existing Saketa Migrator users, we are providing the Teams Migrator Module to you without any additional charges.
And for the new customers, feel free to go for the entire Saketa SharePoint Migrator that includes the Teams Migration module as well or simply opt for Saketa Teams Migrator as a separate entity.
If you haven’t tried our Saketa Migration tool yet, you might be missing out on a very convenient and seamless experience.
Try out our Saketa Migrator Free trial and then decide for yourself.
Saketa Microsoft Teams Migrator
7 DAYS FREE TRIAL
Saketa Teams Migrator makes your Teams migration effortless.